Online Message

CONTACT US

message-img
  • [PDF] Using Tunisian Phosphate Rock and Her Converted

    Natural and synthesis apatites represent a cost effective soil amendment, which can be used for in situ reduction of lead bioavailability and mobility. In our previous work, we selected Tunisian Phosphate Rock (TPR) and Hydroxyapatite (CaHAp) as promising minerals for the removal of lead from aqueous solutions. X-ray powder diffraction patterns (DRX), Infra Red (IR), Thermogravimetric analysis

    Details >
  • Tunisia’s phosphate mines between a rock and a hard

    The ongoing strikes in Tunisia’s phosphate mines offer a valuable insight into structural deficits of the Tunisian economy. Since 20 January 2018, workers and unemployed youth have been blocking the entrances to several phosphate mines in Ghafsa, Tunisia’s mining region, effectively halting phosphate

    Details >
  • The Tunisian Phosphate sector gct.tn

    The Tunisian Phosphate sector : Tunisia is a leading country, worldwide, as far as natural phosphate and mineral fertilizers are concerned. The phosphate sector, covering the mining, beneficiation and processing of the phosphate minerals, presents a vital interest

    Details >
  • Using Tunisian Phosphate Rock and Her Converted

    homogeneous phosphate. The hydroxyapatite (CaHAp) obtained from the Tunisian Phosphate Rock (TPR) was synthesized by a principle based on the dissolution of TPR in the nitric acid [21]. The dissolution reaction of the TPR is realized by the addition of 20 mL of nitric acid (HNO3, 65%) to 500 mL of distilled water and 30 g of PNT.

    Details >
  • Uncovering the Impacts of Phosphate Mining on Tunisian

    Jan 22, 2018· العربية. Phosphate mining has long served as an important component of Tunisia’s economy—phosphate rock is used domestically to produce fertilizer and is also a valuable export. But some regions that are richest in phosphate reserves are also some of the most marginalized.

    Details >
  • Dissolution of Tunisian phosphate ore by a mixture of

    phosphate rock (26-34 % P 2 O 5) has more than tripled during the last fifty years reaching 217 million tons by 2012 [4]. Several studies on the dissolution of synthetic phosphate [5-12] or phosphate ore [13-23] in acid solutions have been carried out such as phosphoric acid

    Details >
  • The Tunisian Phosphate Industry Not Your Average Engineer

    Nov 28, 2004· To get phosphate, one must extract it from rock. Approximately 90% of the world’s reserves of phosphates are contained in sedimentary rock. The other 10% is found in igneous rock.2 Tunisia’s deposits are exclusively sedimentary. Also, Tunisia’s deposits are very rich in the carbonate-fluorapatite form of phosphate, otherwise known as

    Details >
  • Tunisian Chemical Group (Groupe Chimique Tunisien GCT

    Tunisia is the second country in the world to value a large percentage of its phosphate rock production (85%). GCT processes approximately 6.5 million tonnes of Tunisian rock phosphate each year

    Details >
  • Uncovering the Impacts of Phosphate Mining on Tunisian

    Jan 22, 2018· العربية. Phosphate mining has long served as an important component of Tunisia’s economy—phosphate rock is used domestically to produce fertilizer and is also a valuable export. But some regions that are richest in phosphate reserves are

    Details >
  • Kinetics of leaching of tunisian phosphate ore particles

    Mar 27, 2009· Van der Sluis et al.'s model was used to determine the rate of the partial dissolution of a Tunisian phosphate rock with dilute phosphoric acid (1.5 mass% P 2 O 5).When the temperature rises from 25 to 90°C, for a given particle size, the mass‐transfer coefficients, k L °, vary from 3 × 10 −3 to 8 × 10 −3 m ·s −1.The corresponding diffusion coefficients, D, lies between 6 × 10

    Details >
  • Using Tunisian Phosphate Rock and Her Converted

    homogeneous phosphate. The hydroxyapatite (CaHAp) obtained from the Tunisian Phosphate Rock (TPR) was synthesized by a principle based on the dissolution of TPR in the nitric acid [21]. The dissolution reaction of the TPR is realized by the addition of 20 mL of nitric acid (HNO3, 65%) to 500 mL of distilled water and 30 g of PNT.

    Details >
  • Dissolution of Tunisian phosphate ore by a mixture of

    phosphate rock (26-34 % P 2 O 5) has more than tripled during the last fifty years reaching 217 million tons by 2012 [4]. Several studies on the dissolution of synthetic phosphate [5-12] or phosphate ore [13-23] in acid solutions have been carried out such as phosphoric acid

    Details >
  • The Tunisian Phosphate Industry Not Your Average Engineer

    Nov 28, 2004· To get phosphate, one must extract it from rock. Approximately 90% of the world’s reserves of phosphates are contained in sedimentary rock. The other 10% is found in igneous rock.2 Tunisia’s deposits are exclusively sedimentary. Also, Tunisia’s deposits are very rich in the carbonate-fluorapatite form of phosphate, otherwise known as

    Details >
  • Minerals Free Full-Text The Beneficiation Processes of

    The main phosphate resources in Tunisia are distributed over three major Eocene sedimentary basins: the Gafsa-Metlaoui Basin, the Meknessi Basin and the Sra Ouertane Basin [3,4,5,6]. The Tozeur-Nefta deposit, which is the subject of the current study, is located in the Southwest region of the Gafsa-Metlaoui Basin, and has remained untapped

    Details >
  • Structural and thermal investigations of a Tunisian

    Tunisian natural phosphate rock from M’dhilla deposits are characterized by different methods. The principal constituent of the phosphate rock sample is the carbonate fluoroapatite phase to which other clay and siliceous mineral; sulfates, carbonates and organic matter are associated. The crystallographic structure of natural

    Details >
  • URANIUM EXTRACTION FROM TUNISIAN PHOSPHORIC ACID

    Tunisian Phosphate rock is located in the south western and in the north eastern of the country; A major proportion of this phosphate contains uranium: 40 to 50 ppm; Phosphate Production in 2008: 8 million tons/y with 50 ppmof U; The mine of future Sraa Ouertane (tenbillion tonnes) reserves contains 100

    Details >
  • Phosphate production poisoning Tunisian city Al-Monitor

    Jan 22, 2015· Last year, the largest market for Tunisia’s phosphate industry, the European Union, added phosphate rock to its Critical Raw Materials List. According to a 2012 report by the Food and Agriculture Organization, a 2.5% increase in European phosphate consumption is forecast between the report’s publication and 2016.

    Details >
  • Tunisia: Mining, Minerals and Fuel Resources

    Tunisia’s key natural resources include phosphates, petroleum, zinc, lead and iron ore. In 2010, the country was globally recognized as a significant producer of phosphate-based fertilizers and phosphate rock. In the same year, the country’s phosphate rock contribution to the world market was 4.3%.

    Details >
  • Phosphate Rock: 2020 World Market Review and Forecast to

    Trade of unground/ground phosphates in Tunisia. Phosphate rock market forecast up to 2029. Detailed analysis of phosphate rock market in a country is available covering data on capacity (by plant), production, consumption, trade, prices and market forecast.

    Details >
  • Phosphate Mining in Gafsa, Tunisia EJAtlas

    Tunisia’s main export commodity, phosphate, comes from mines in the Gafsa region, south-west of Tunisia, and is one of the main sources of state income (1, 2). However much damage is caused locally by poor infrastructure and working conditions, with a high level of illnesses and pollution.

    Details >
  • (PDF) Application of Gettering Process on the Improvement

    Tunisian phosphate rock. The treated samples were characterized to investigate the variation of physical structure and chemical composition as compared to the reference phosphate rock.

    Details >
  • Tunisia India Fertilizer (TIFERT) SA

    million tons of Tunisian phosphate rock per year producing 360,000 tons of phosphoric acid annually (360KT P 2 O 5 /Y) which would be exported in equal shares to the two Indian partners. TIFERT is equipped with the latest technology and meets the international

    Details >

News & Cases

We provide quality and efficient solutions to our global customers